Sunday 28 July 2013

Thank you..feedback please....more to come

A massive thank-you to everyone for making this festival week such an amazing success in all sorts of ways.
Yes, we have learnt a lot and will no doubt do a few things differently next time; but we must pat ourselves on the back and look at the impact this week has had on the arts in Littlehampton.

Please leave us some feedback...positive criticism more than welcomed. 

For the festival to grow, more artists need to be involved; not just as a spare pair of hands (although this certainly helps to run events), but also perhaps....
....already have a venue to run an exhibition/event/workshop?
....opening up your house/studio for the arts trail?
....putting name forward to perform/run workshops at venues?
....coming-up with a community arts idea and volunteering to facilitate it?

LOCA will be meeting very soon to evaluate the festival and start the planning for next year.

If you would like to be involved in next year's festivities in any of the ways below, please send us a message

Many thanks
Duncan :-)  - on behalf of LOCA
LOCA blog - littlehamptonarts.blogspot.co.uk
Facebook


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you like to be involved in the Littlehampton Arts Festival 2014?

  • I would like to be an exhibiting artist
  • I have a venue to offer
  • I would like to sponsor next year's event
  • I have a community arts project idea I would like to facilitate
  • I'm in a band/I'm a musician and would like to get involved
  • I have a skill that I feel would benefit the group and support the festival
  • I would like to volunteer my time at some of the events
  • anything else?
Please message us either through this blog, facebook page or through LOCA facebook page or LOCA BLOG.


No comments:

Post a Comment